Wonderland

My personal space to roam...freely

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Catching up! Jay-ash...

Boy, do I need to get myself a digital camera!! I know....I am probably the only one in our technology-driven era who still uses a camera with film. That's why I can't capture special moments in real time. Always talking about them in retrospect because I don't have the pictures to show for it. Oh well, I'll still tell good stories.:-)

Here's one.

Aaron works with an oil and gas drilling company. What that means is that he is away quite a bit. Sometimes for only 2 or 3 weeks and sometimes for longer. Of course, that makes the times we have together all the more precious...but the distance is also stressful.

The last time we met (listen to me...as if we are only dating...but that's how it feels sometimes!!)....anyway the last time we met from the 14th through the 16th of this month, we hadn't seen each other for 4 weeks!! I drove to OK on Friday because I had to register my car and so Aaron flew there from Houston where he currently is. We spent what was left of Friday and Sunday afternoon catching up with family, old friends, new babies, and the like, and going to the Baha'i Centre. And then we had booked a hotel for Saturday. So we went there on Saturday and spent the night. It was fun. Just hanging out, getting re-acquainted...so to speak. We played tennis, watched movies, enjoyed the pools and hot tub! Ah, that was the highlight of the weekend. I'll say that we both left feeling much reinvogorated....and, of course, already planning time for the next meeting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home