Wonderland

My personal space to roam...freely

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Snow, Weddings, the Mall, Summer fun..etc

Like I earlier said, I have been keeping these pictures for a while meaning to put them up. These events happened throughout Summer, Fall and Winter of 2007.

At the Baha'i Center in Springdale, Arkansas
Betrand, what did you do to this picture?


Our neighbor at the old apartment, Brent, liked to go Scottish.
A day out with Aaron at the mall
Ah, even if you are in "Illicium"!!! Chai, Aaron. But it was a hot day. Can't blame you!


Betrand tries out his McDonald's uniform and loves it!!
My cousins, aunt, uncle, Aaron and I were hosted by our friend, Martha. We had a relaxing afternoon out by the pool.




My dear Aunt Angeline and her husband, Ba George Fombe. This was at my wedding. I just like the picture and had to stick it in here.
Auntie Janemary and Uncle Jean-Patrice's wedding. It was so fun with lots of beautifully-dressed people there...and lots to eat! Uncle Patrice couldn't stop kissing her!:-)
Ah...Gorgeous! My Aunt Angeline and the bride! My cute hubby had an "afro" for the occasion!!:-)
With dearest cousin Feh
The boys play at scrambling for my hand to dance.
What a show!!
Winter '07 in Fayetteville, Arkansas. That was our last winter at the apartment we lived in. It covered my red rental car.
Betrand enjoys the snow in our backyard.
Even the little brook in the backyard was running happily that day.

And there I am trying to scrape the snow from off my car.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home