Wonderland

My personal space to roam...freely

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Fombes Visit Aaron

February 2008

Ba Fombe, Ma Angeline, Samgwa'a, Samgella, Feh, and Mami F (my grandma) visited Aaron at his trailer on the rig site. They had a good time. And they took him some eru - his tribal dish - which he enjoyed very much. As you will see in the pictures, Aaron enjoyed giving them the grand tour.


I also got a couple of days of Valentine romance - since there is no guarantee Aaron will be home for Valentine's day. We seize our chance whenever we can!!:-) We had our own special, private celebration.


That is Aaron's trailer you are looking at, and his very dirty truck close by:-) It was very muddy around the rig floor because it had snowed a few days back.
Feh was certainly having a good time!
I couldn't resist the sunset in the background!
Hmm, Ma Angeline. You are looking real chic standing there!!:-)
In Aaron's trailer

Ah, eru and yam fufu


Our Valentine days!!
The tangible gift I got was a massage chair. It was a great gift cuz I have so much trouble with my back and a lot of pain every now and then. It was very thoughtful of my husband to get that for me. You can't ask me what I got him though....:-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM , Blogger ~Frooghi's~ said...

    EMMM. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GOT AARON FOR VALENTINE'S DAY. just want some ideas, you know? :)

    You look great girl. And Aaron is just an angel for getting you the massage chair! ashia for your back. Just a tip - try to sit up straight at work (put a note on your computer reminding you not to slouch), and keep it up no matter how hard it is!!! You are too young to have back problems! Ashia.

    Oh, and that food .... DAMN YOU GIRL...!!!

     
  • At 9:47 PM , Blogger Ambe said...

    Sahar joon,
    See how bad I am at checking my own blog? Now, even if I told you what I got Aaron for Val's day, it will be useless to you!!:-) Hehehee!!

    Yeah, my mom said the same thing about my being too old to have back probs. I'll heed your advice in the office; I must admit usually get carried away with my work and tend to slouch. That must be part of it. Thx.

    I've told you nah! You need to come and let me feed you some fufu myself!!:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home