Wonderland

My personal space to roam...freely

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

November 22nd.

Betrand and I were invited to the Froelichs - Lani and Larry's home. Poor Aaron, he was at work in Texas. They didn't even get them some turkey at the rig site!! I said that if I were their manager, I'd have had a litte more imagination...and compassion...for them who had to stay there during Thanksgiving. Anyway!! So he couldn't come. The party was great fun, though. Some 15 people were there from all over the place, and we had a lot to eat, chatted, played games, learned about our different backgrounds....it was great!!!


Elena made the gravy for the turkey!!:-)
There's David Harju, he's a Baha'i friend, and beside him is Hyancinthe. He's from Benin. Then of course you know Betrand.
Aaron, Lani said that this scoop of butter squash was just for you!! She was sad you couldn't be there.
So much good food to eat!!!
Anne, Lani and Elena prepare to dig in!!


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger ~Frooghi's~ said...

    jay dear!

    i finally got caught up with your wonderland world last weekend and yet did not get a chance to post a comment! I honestly want to comment on every single picture because they are all so facinating, but since you know my insane lifestyle the past months, let me just say, in a nutshell, that i am loving your blog! Your pics are GORGEOUS. Girl, you look good, no doubt there. And i think i am in love with Aaron's car!! Not that yours doesn't look good too (dont kill me), but aaron's wins hands down!

    I will write you more and hopefully get a chance to comment in more detail!

    love always

     
  • At 11:13 AM , Blogger Ambe said...

    Sahar joon,

    If not of you, I'll get no comments on my blog. Weh, thank you for praising my efforts yah, although I have to say: thank you for encouraging me to resume posting on my blog cuz I really enjoy it now.

    Oh, you like Aaron's car eh!! It is awesome..I agree...until you have to pay for the gas and the oil change!!:-(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home