Wonderland

My personal space to roam...freely

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Aaron's Graduation

May 2007 - Graduation day in Fayetteville, AR, dawned bright and beautiful.

Honey, I'm so sorry I am putting these up so late!! But better late than never, right? Blame it on the camera with film, which I never got around to developing.:-)

The program started with an early luncheon where the engineering students could dine with their family and professors. There's one of Aaron's proffs on the right. And his sister, Doris, on the left.Yes, you did it!!!!!
From left to right: me, Aaron's mom, Aaron, Aaron's cousins Manyi and Vivian.
From left to right: my cousin Samgwa'a, Aunt Angeline, Aaron, Uncle Georgie, and my cousin Samgella. And in the middle, my cousin Feh. Betrand was so happy for Aaron.
Aaron's uncle Samson is at far right
Aaron and his cousin Vivian
Dear Sherri also came out for the occasion!
Gustaff, what are you doing?!!!:-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home