Wonderland

My personal space to roam...freely

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Baby Shower - U of A

Baby Shower - June 10, 2009 ~

It's some 7 weeks to D-day! Our Development Office at the University of Arkansas threw me a baby shower. It was fun. Aaron and I are planning to decorate the baby's room in a jungle theme, so the office had the cup cakes decorated with little animals on them! Even the paper napkins were jungle. It was so sweet!! All my gift bags had different animals on them...as did the gifts. So exciting! Aaron and I had a good time and were very thankful of the kind gesture. I wish we had a picture of the office crowd who were looking on as we opened the gifts.

Sharla wrote down the gifts for me.



I had to take my shoes off at some point to be able to bend over!!:) My boss, Brenda, who was taking the pictures, could not resist taking a picture of my bare feet:)

My friend, Gladys, had meticulously decorated the gift bag with little frills all around the edges. Just like Gladys to go all out for someone.

The baby has to be a Razorback! That's for sure.
Booster seat!
And high chair!
And here I am in my sea of gifts
With Aaron

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM , Blogger ~Frooghi's~ said...

    Jacky Joonie!

    That is so sweet of them!! :) :) You (and Aaron of course), look lovely!

    All my love
    S

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home