Wonderland

My personal space to roam...freely

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thanksgiving in OKlahoma

Thanksgiving 27 - 30 November~

Thanksgiving was special. I had a great time in Oklahoma with my aunts Angeline and Kona.

At Ma Angeline's house
Ba Fombe and Ma Angeline
Auntie Janemary and Uncle Jean-Patrice. Sabina carrying Ruth's little baby.
With my cousin, Leh on the left, and friend, Quinta and her daughter.
Ruth carves out the Turkey. It was dewicious!!!:) Martha, Ba Fombe, and Emma.
Ba has loaded. Ready to attack! I think that was round 2!!:)

My Nigerian friend, she too had a very cute baby. And Sabina
My cousin, Feh, in the middle, poses for the picture.

My cousins, Samgwa and Samgella

Auntie Janemary and her son, Fred, and sister, Martha.
At Ma Kona's the next day. The sky was so beautiful we took some outside pictures. There's my cousin, Leoga.
In front of their home, with my aunt, Kona.
We were on our way out to see some friends.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM , Blogger ~Frooghi's~ said...

    wow the house is beautiful!!!!! Can't believe how big our twins have become!

     
  • At 12:14 PM , Blogger Ambe said...

    The twins nah! Tell me about it!:)

     
  • At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    woah jacky you are doing a big job over there girl, keep up the good work girl. cnt believe how grown up the twins are

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home