Wonderland

My personal space to roam...freely

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Roxy - My Miniature Schnauzer

Roxy ~

I finally took some more pictures of her last night. Isn't she cute?! She's 3 years old and really sweet...and also very smart. Notice how in the third picture she puts her head on my leg? She likes to rest her head in my lap while I read or watch TV. And then I'll stroke her idly as I read. When I stop and rest my hand on my leg, she'll dig it up with her nose to remind me to keep stroking her!!!

By the way, I was told she might have some poodle blood in her because of her curly coat and red-colored paws. But a colleague at the office showed me pictures of yorkshire terriers (Yorkies) and she looks more like them!! Yuppee!! We just might get to the bottom of the ancestral tree afterall!!

Roxy was a stray and was found and taken to the shelter. They don't know very much about her either.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home